Monday 26 November 2012

Jordan's Calling

Jordan asked Jesus a question on Jan. 3, 2011 - one year to the day before his diagnosis: "What kind of man are you making me into?" The following is what Jordan heard: (Kim had written it down and forgotten about until yesterday)
1. You are making me into a Warrior of the Lord - like a Viking.
2. I will be a big bulky man with a battle axe on my shoulder.
3. I will kill scores of the enemy (ie: spiritual realm).
4. I will not be able to figure everything out.
5. I will be a man who has a different spirit who thinks in a different way.
6. I will become this man through suffering.
7. You have called me to walk through suffering in a “power walk” kind of way.
8. You will be with me the whole way.
9. You will never give up on me.
10. You will never let me go.
11. The great prayer that you are calling me to pray is in James 1:12 - Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.


We don't believe that Jesus sends sickness as a form of suffering to teach or train believers. We believe that the enemy is the one who kills, steals and destroys, but that Father forms great things in us through the process.

This list has become a prayer sheet for us - Jesus, Jordan needs to be healed so that he can fulfill the calling you have for him. If you agree, join us.