Thursday 19 April 2012

Focus


We’re going to Hawaii!!!!  There were so many obstacles and each one of them was overcome.  It was so hard on the heart.   Kim is my hero – he was cool and calm and tenacious.   
Yesterday we worked on the yard (which we hate)with two wonderful friends (whom we love) who drove up from Abbotsford.  I didn’t realize how little my muscles had been used over the last months.  It was so good to be outside.

Jordan was so much fun and loved to share his favourite comedian – Brian Regan who has a sketch on doctors, pain and emergency rooms.  I love that he can laugh about the elements that have been a part of his last painful season.

Last night the nausea snuck up and hit him hard for hours – even when he tried to go to sleep.  I was soo angry. Enough is enough!  How long does it take to eliminate the effects of chemo? He is doing much better today.  A weariness settled on me that didn’t lift until late this afternoon.  This evening I heard a message on the battle for our mind – how appropriate!  Thank you God.  Getting my eyes on Jesus…the author and perfector of our faith.  He is amazing!